Eryk Salvaggio on Wed, 16 May 2001 09:09:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> "The alexgallowaybot" a proposal

Classy, that nettime lets this stuff through, but
censors a post I wrote in response to a query about
traditional Buddhist traditional views on art and
idolatry.

So the secret to getting posts through on nettime
seems to be to include a subtle slam against one
of the rhizome people? [It seems even antiorp is
allowed to post anti-rhizome material to nettime?]

-e.