porculus on Tue, 15 May 2001 09:43:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: Election day!!!

> Anyway, let's hope the bastard loses after all? Somebody please correct me
> if I said anything stupid. I'm gonna go look at the tube myself....

silvio as a last touch of an healthy & without hard economical pangs in the look of
the jovial 'freeworld'  : first for the face we want to show to others : ariel
sharon. for ecological, prison & all intramundane bull things affairs, bush. and as
our intimate image of ourself for our own use, berlusconi. globaly plebicited the
bastard line. look in the mirror how we get an ugly mog. and btw remember
about the sneaker affair here and the customized slogan we can get on, or not, i
propose nike move the democraty with the Calligula's 'short boot' sole that
impressed the dust of the street by these famous words 'cave hominem'