Vanessa Knutsen on Thu, 10 May 2001 16:38:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Braine, Gudjónsdóttir, Hüttner

> > w h i t e c u b e - i s - p l e a s e d - t o - a n n o u n c e < <

Bob Braine [USA]
Anna Gudjónsdóttir [IS]
Florian Hüttner [GER]

| Thursday | 9th May 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |

++++++++++++ please note ++++++++++++++++

Use the web as a telescope!
Click here to check our web page

Dear friends of the WhiteCube please note:

Due to stroke of bad luck our last mailing was NOT sent to you SUBscribers, but to our "UNsubscribe" list. This resulted in various complaints from postmasters, self announced cyber cops and spam sheriffs of all kind. I am terribly sorry for that and I am taking the consequences:
I have handed in my notice to leave WhiteCube at the end of this month.
The management of WhiteCube will remain solely, but securely, in hands of my partner Kari Black.

With my best regards!
Vanessa Knutsen

++++

Once again and for all:
We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail.
If you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE.
Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is uncool and not at all our style.

++++ end of message ++++