bigfatcapitalist on Wed, 2 May 2001 20:37:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Congratulations on yesterday's debacle

I've never seen such a pathetically organised bunch of useless scrubby students
in my life, I hope you read the quote in the Financial Times from one of your
protesters on Oxford street which had  'Claire, a student, quoted as
saying "we're just middle class people trying to demonstrate". Trying indeed.
As such, we the capitalist nation have decided the following.
 Next Friday will be the International City Day of Action. On this day, we ask
all the real people with jobs to don your finest pinstripe, apply your
monocles, glue mobile phone to ear and then head off down to Brighton to
disrupt as many dredlocked men and women with dogs on string as possible.

    Plan of action:

    * to picket henna tattoo stalls
    * throw cheap pewter jewellery into the sea
    * storm the dole office and glue the doors shut
    * throw soap and other cleansing materials at the men with dogs on
 string
    * occupy any spare grassland and start laying foundations for new
 'superbank'
    * hand out photocopies of salary slips
    * hang the dogs on string with their string as a little ironic joke
    * set fire to unattended shopping trollies
    * raid off licences destroying cans ofs pecial brew, tennants super,
 thunderbird and cheap cider
    * destroy copies of any Levellers albums

    Police advice at present to the men with dogs on string is:

    * to get a job
    * to get a haircut
    * have a wash
    *a void police vans
    * "to mind those stairs, sir, as they're very slippery and treacherous,
like - very similar to the ones down the station, sir, if you catch my
drift"

Justthought you pathetic scum may like to know so that you can make a buck or
two selling us offal patties or decorated mobile phone covers that I know you
gypo's like to spend your time making.
Better luck next year,

A Bigfatcapitalist.

--