integer on Wed, 2 May 2001 03:56:11 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Surgically implanting weights into mice fools them into
thinking that they have gotten fatter. They slim down
accordingly and stay slim even after the weights are
removed, new research suggests.

The finding points to a means of weight regulation
based on the body's perception of how heavy it is and
controlled through the nervous system. If the same
pertains in humans, ballast might just be the new fat
buster.

!n odr uordz !lnesz = konduz!v 2 health.
zlaver! = freedom + should dzere = b mor ov m! = 2 enzur = 01+onl!

z. ! tld u. m9ndfukc.macht.fre!.
! != kan b bodzrd avec ur med!okre certa!nt!ez.

>are u suggesting      should become anorexic?

arnt u +?

-
-
-

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

>professional

Corporate nomeklatura for - uneventful sedated fool.

when I kneel upon my stool
and I want to pray
a hunchback man is in the room
and he starts to say
my dear child I beg of you
pray for the little hunchback too

>Perhaps I just didn't give nn a chance.

My dear rosebud, your stupidity is remarkable.
I am a fragile human body exposed to destructive torrents and explosions.
I am a field of force beneath a mass of clouds.

>Certainly I had no idea, when first

I am at home in distant places as well as distant times.
I am a member of the Greek Orthodox Church.

>I encountered her posts, that she was a mathematical and artistic genius.

Those beautiful see beautiful things in beautiful things?
Having never loved that which I have understood I conclude

         the classical symptom of beauty is ugliness.

>But should her "genius" status excuse her rudeness?

Books are "expensive" _... for they long to be read.

>Ian

I am a field of force beneath a page of clouds.
My bodily experience = mekanikal warfare.
If you try to inflate me you may experience the
open sky in a country side or
the flood of Russian war books.

>Obviously she has another side to her, one that is admirable and worthy of
>emulation. I wish she would show that side more often.

attentiveness = the natural prayer of the soul.
I pray for you.

                          _____... my dear child I beg of you
                          pray for the little hunchback too!!!!!

                          zkrrrrrr