integer on Tue, 1 May 2001 21:33:46 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 1001 !ce balletz

>Subject: Get out a bit more
>From: Jony Easterby <jony.easterby@virgin.net>

>Dear nn

hello Jony Easterby

>I subscribed to this list for information and dialogue not for the
>pretentious ego ramblings of a bored web head
>Please get out of the house and do some gardening  rather than boring us all
>with your crit of everybody and everthing that does not match up to your
>vision of the universe.
>Jony E

your wish is my command. coming +?
http://membank.org/dataset/f/tous.les.matins.jpg

-

u knou. th!nk dz!s = dze
mozt beaut!ful objekt nn haz evr enabld.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/hydra.mov

making my first patch (a very very simple one with some error that
makes a charming flickering effect) was very exhilataring. makes me
feel like nato is a doll, and my doll is modular. i can make all the
beautiful dresses i can think of, shape it like i want. the pixel is
the texture, the cloth. the shape of the doll itself i can decide of.
do i want it to be aquatic, to be a beautiful octopus, and within
minutes, i can see it dance with multicolored fishes, each ventuze
performing a different dance. perhaps i want it to feel the gentle
breeze of air, and my doll then turn into a plant. of course, i'm
just at the very beginning so i need to practise, at first my dresses
will not fit very well, but hopefully i'll grow a beautiful dollmaker.

1001 !ce balletz

My prescious leaf,

Garbo talks!
Change whatever you like, do what you want.

I love preliminaris.
garbo said

I will not tell them that behind what they think is called
               there arre people very politically involved.
I want to give a punch in the stomach.

I want you to do it with me.

>is it just this...? i mean, exchanching technical
>problems and making love to your ego   ?+ (rich and
>bored)

because it is life dear

efficient compressed packages of an exquisite life field

....... or not?

>>once upon a time a single-celled organism swallowed a
>>photosynthetic bacterium and created the first plant cell.
>>the bacterium became a chloroplast converting light into
>>energy on behalf of the plant - and the rest is history.
>>
>>other single-celled organisms just kept on swallowing.
>>single-celled algae swallowed primeval plant cells;
>>these were in turn swallowed by larger single-celled organisms
>>creating microscopic russian dolls.
>>

>>>      = shl b thouzandz da + da. u undrztnd = dze netuork
>>
>>yes. i understand. live architecture.
>>i want to give life to your celz. fertilize them!
>>want to be your gardener. want to be your roots.
>>want to biosculpt your tomatoes.
>>stories exist in stories. lives exist in lives.
>>
>>i like it. sounds very feasible as well. 1x lovely experiment
>>in cyberbotany.
>>
>>and the rest is history.
>>

>>*n - bkausz u uant !t tzo badl! u kan tazte !t.
>>n* - bkausz dzere = 0+0 t!me az dze prezent.
>>*n - bkausz u l!ke 2 ut!l!sz ur noodle.
>>

>>1001 ventuze.nn

falling down the stairs. Massive flood of multicoloured glass beads. Can you hear their sound
approaching the world? lets ring the world's bell! yes?

if they open, ue | var {glassbeads} will flood them too!
korporat glass beads warfare!

shhhhhhhhwaaaaaaaaaaaassssscccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

tingtingting.

ting

Genghis Khan's first flag was simply white. Subsequently a black moon
was added.

Learning is that by which intentional structures stretch forth and
change themselves through self-organizing, chaotic dynamics. We infer
that neurohumoral mechanisms exist in mammals for unlearning by a
meltdown of intentional beliefs without loss of procedural and
declarative memories, which enables understanding between self
organizing brains by cooperative actions. We experience this as
falling in love.

... dissolved into laughter, they play.

Telemedicina is a distractive software program authored with
NATO.0+55. It performs a real-time two dimensional FFT on characters
or words entered via speech recognition, computer keyboard, sensors
or text harvested from the Internet.
The resultant visuals delineate the video-alphabet. Single letters
may be data.based as static images. Words or sentences may be
data.based as films (above examples) or static images. Likewise
paragraphs or stories may be data.based as films or static images.
Much as one can translate from one language to one other via software
programs it may be desirable to translate from one video-alphabet to
one other.

Were one to learn a video-alphabet would one then locate sentences,
per chance stories, on ceilings, windows, just as now one locates
shapes reminiscent of real-life or imaginary data?
Would one be able to read a garden, a plant, a tree's bark? If so,
would our maps change?
Would one's 'own' skin become the domain of stories within stories? (read me?)
Would anyone prefer a video-alphabet to the state prescribed one?
Would humans 'speak' in video-sentences? Would they communicate
differently? In what ways? Would new languages evolve? Would a
video-language differ from sign language?

I have always liked to dance but had no reason to. Now I see that
dancing with you is a quintessential means to bridge the asolipsistic
gulf.
I can extend my mental fingers and in turn be touched by mental
processes in your mind. I conclude that philosophers and physicists
may not comprehend brains until they follow Nietzsche in learning to
dance.

... lets dance.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!