Sean Healy on Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] www.octapod.org.au/s/articles.html

Have just uploaded a batch opf interview and articles that get published
in Sydneys 3D mag,
a free street press focussed on club culture....

http://www.octapod.org.au/s/articles.html

where you'll find lots including these:

                     I/V with Phil Jackson about Fractal Music - 3D,01.
                     I/V with Ian Haig about Web Devolutions - 3D, 01.
                     I/V with Flash wiz, BRAINGIRL - 3D, 01.

I/V with Kat Mew, bout Leckytonic arts & her kitty
core mutations, - 3D, 01.
I/V with Taz from Vario Air, about multimedia CD
making, - 3D, 01.
I/Vwith David Thrussell from SNOG, Black Lung,etc
about McDonalds & latest CD - 3D, 01.
Interview with IKO, French video producer and
streamer - 3D, 01.

                     Techno Body Modification - 3D, 00.

I/V with Alex Burns, editor of Disinfo.com - 3D,
late 00.
I/V with The Surveillance Camera Players - 3D, late
00.
                     Videodelic review, mac live video Effects software
from UI Software - 3D, late 00.

                     I/V with Doctor Audio Morph - discusses Audio DNA -
3D, Oct, 00.
                     Interview with Miriam English, Virtual Reality
Association ( far out ;-) - 3D, Oct, 00.
                     Interview with Robin Rimbaud aka Scanner - online
privacy, future of music. - 3D, Oct, 00.

                     I/V with Eick & Gemini Soldier of symbiotic,
Brisbane based VR world builders - 3D, Sep , 00.
                     I/V with Andrew Garton, of Toy Satellite computer &
music collective in Melbourne - 3D, Sep, 00.
                     I/V with Cindi & Justin of Tesseract - Syd video
triggerers and Projectroom collective - 3D, Sep, 00.
                     Electrofringe 2000 preview - 3D, Sep, 00.

and my personal favourite ;-)
an interview with this guy who makes ambient techno with a cactus!!!!

Cactus Man - I/V with cactus composer, Greg Jenkins
- 3D, Sep,00.

ciao!!
any feedback welcomed :-)

jean poole