fergvic on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:33:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Needed-32 Phone Pros to work FREE Leads 3208

Actual Ad In USA Today:
 $1000 weekly + Brand new Car in 60 days
 w/NO Financial Risk.
 FREE Leads!
 For more information or
 a FREE Tape Call (413) 604-3126

You MUST Meet These Requirements:
1) you must promise NOT to recruit people you know
2) you must promise to only use the leads we give you for our program
3) you must promise to work 9 to 12 hours every week
4) you must promise to care more about people than money

EIGHT TIME Million Dollar Earner Phil Piccolo
is seeking qualified individuals and professional
marketers to begin working on Million Dollar project #9!
He wants to help YOU earn BIG weekly checks-
..are YOU interested?

We are also looking for Professional
Internet Marketers/Bulk EMailers who would
like to get involved with a very successful team.

If You ARE NOT a professional marketer, you can
still qualify for a position UNDER one of our Pros who
will GENERATE LEADS FOR YOU!

If You ARE a Professional Marketer- We will place experienced
phone pros below you to build your downline as your upline works
the leads you have generated.

To find out how you can get involved,
Contact our Master Team Leader
Coree S. - (413) 604-3126

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have
received this message in error. We do respect our remove lists!
Please do not use the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply
cannot be read! If you would like to be removed from our mailing
list just click below and send us a remove request email.

(To Be Removed)
mailto:nothing4me683@usa.com?subject=RemoveRecruitPromo