Terrence Kosick on Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:32:08 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] just outside my studio

outside my double doors, patio, gate, turn left
up the sidewalk past gossamer house of beauty
to starbucks coffee's comfortable couches

GPS Haiku Hijack

http://www.haikuhaiku.com/

  This haiku was
  written on