integer on 18 Apr 2001 10:26:19 -0000

[Nettime-bold] z!kl!ng74

>Good Day,
>
>Perhaps when you send such notes to the entire Forum,
>you could as well summarize the issue at hand. As it
>stands, having a loose-ended issue with hostility
>looks a bit abstract. I am actually interested in your
>allegations and am the kind of person who cares about
>unethical practices. I hope you get resolution,
>but...What happened???

how do you do.

cycling74 has stolen my music.
cycling74 has decompiled my software.
cycling74 extracted software komponents from my software.
cycling74 for over 9 months refuses to provide any developer materials.
cycling74 removed me from the max forum - after which
cycling74 posted false information on the max forum and
cycling74 prohibited me and others from posting information pertaining to
          my software.

cycling74 has traded private information about me.

what else +? i do not know.

ircam supports cycling74 by granting them a monopoly
on software developed with public funds.

as recall these are illegal activities.

nn