integer on 18 Apr 2001 09:28:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] CET 2001

>It is encouraging to receive the first
>non-hostile email from you in a long long long long time.

has nn decompiled others' software illegally    - NO
has nn extracted others' software illegally     - NO
has nn stolen others' intellectual property     - NO
has nn monopolized publik intellectual property - NO
has nn traded in others' privacy                - NO

has Cycling74 \ David Zicarelli + Cycling74 employees committed the above

- YES!!!! + YES!!!!

have you been 01 approx coward  - YES!!!!
have others been approx cowards - YES!!!!
have selekt IRCAM employees been pathetique serfs - YES!!!!
have selekt IRCAM employees facilitated Cycling74 illegal activities - YES!!!!

does it bother me - yes, for law suits do not resolve the
underlying problems. much as censoring does not resolve the
underlying problems. but they have always preferred it.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/mcgill-lizt_ounr

+ nn has adapted.

and so - cycling74 has been mailed the legal information
pertaining to the illegal activities they have been undertaking
today.

asymmetry + brilliance.
`nn` shall always be more expensive.
ensuring that it is so.

and you +?

watjes.

nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - 01 thing humanz never konsider beautiful = dze ordinary
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478