cyclone on 11 Apr 2001 18:44:20 -0000

[Nettime-bold] New Release: Planetsweep Revolutionizes Internet Browsing

                                PLANET SWEEP UNLEASHES CYCLONE

New York, NY - Get swept away by CYCLONE, the ultimate in extreme web surfing technology from Planet Sweep.  This patent-pending technology brings an exciting new tool to the Internet user.

CYCLONE makes searching the Internet faster and more complete.  It gets you where you want to go quickly and effortlessly.

Begin your search and set you parameters, CYCLONE does the rest.  It captures each page relevant to your search.  You get to see each page.  No more searching through text descriptions.  No more second-guessing.  Each web page that matches your keyword is displayed for 15 seconds, 10 seconds, 5 seconds, you decide.  Watch as sites after site flashes on screen, until you see exactly what you are looking for.  You can pause within a page and narrow your search.  You can go forward or backward as each page is displayed.  You can change how long you see each page.  You are in control.

Get CYCLONE and see what user-friendly really means.  Download your FREE copy now at http://www.planetcyclone.com and rediscover the thrill of the surf.

ABOUT PLANET SWEEP INC.
 Headquartered in New York City Planet Sweep is an Internet Technology company creating, sourcing and distributing the latest in technological advancements.

cyclone@planetsweep.net.

DOWNLOAD NOW.

http://www.planetcyclone.com/download.html

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list (please use the link below, or contact cyclone@planetsweep.net ).

http://216.75.79.150/contact/emailremove.cfm?address=nettime-l@bbs.thing.net