Vanessa Black on 4 Apr 2001 03:07:10 -0000

[Nettime-bold] On my way to Strandgaten 228

White Cube is proud to present

James Fuentes

On my way to Strandgaten 228

Bedervet flere øyeavdelingen
på i New York i Bergen i White Cube
tredje langtidsvarsel får pris
Hard mot de Harde tyrann før lød
Tobbakk gir kun for voksne
Røyking ble Tromsø på i
White Cube å rimlig kjøpt poeng
Spillere har av KIA i Berlin?

Poem by James Fuentes (without prior knowledge of Norwegian)

| Thursday |  5th April 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |

Please check our web page
www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube

>International News
>Guestbooks for your addresses, comments, tags and ravings
>Discussion board for critizism, chats and philosophical delirium

We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail. We are now trying a new server and we hope that this will stop the problems . Nevertheless, if you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE. Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is ugly and not at all our style.