integer on 1 Apr 2001 22:08:13 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Stop NATO FREE.demo

eleni laperi

>Dear friend,
>
>I want to tell you that I think the Main problem of
>the Balkans is that we are all "white".

I AM NOT WHITE. I AM DIGITAL!!!!

                      DEMONSTRATE

                    Monday, April 2,
                       5:00 p.m

                Grand Central Station
              (42nd Street and Park Ave.)
               Manhattan, New York, N.Y.

STOP THE AGGRESSION AGAINST MACEDONIA
Washington, London and Berlin armed and trained the KLA. They used the KLA against Yugoslavia.

NATO gave the KLA air cover in Kosovo while the KLA gave NATO political cover for its 78-day bombing campaign against Yugoslavia.

Now the KFOR occupiers--mainly NATO troops--are
letting the KLA get away with murder in Macedonia.

The U.S. and NATO cannot bring peace and
order to the Balkans. They bring instead chaos and new wars.

NO HANDOVER OF MILOSEVIC TO NATO
The U.S. government insists the Serbs hand Slobodan Milosevic over to the Hague Tribunal (IWCTY) because it wants Yugoslavia to be completely submissive to U.S. power.

Milosevic defended his people--the Serbs and all the other peoples living in the former Yugoslavia--against attack from the Western powers and their agents in the KLA. He is a symbol of Yugoslav sovereignty. And Washingto
n wants to crush all sovereignty.

Defending Milosevic means defending the sovereignty of all the peoples of the Balkans, no more, no less. The people of Belgrade understand this and that's why many risked death to defend him.

CHARGE U.S.-NATO LEADERS WITH WAR CRIMES
It is not the leaders of Serbia and of Yugoslavia who committed war crimes in the Balkans, it is the leaders of NATO.

They waged a cruel 78-day bombing campaign against the civilian population of Yugoslavia and lied in every way and form to justify it.

They poisoned the land, air and water by bombing refineries in Novi Sad and chemical plants in Pancevo, by firing radioactive depleted-uranium weapons.

They allowed the KLA to drive Serbs, Roma and other peoples out of occupied Kosovo.

They should be brought before the court for their war crimes, their crimes against peace, their crimes against humanity.

For more information: call 212-633-6646
Sponsors:
International Action Center
THE AD-HOC COMMITTEE TO STOP