Beatrice Beaubien on 1 Apr 2001 19:38:13 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: switch it off (was Re: <thingist> FW:>*Net.art AsTypographical Response: Recoding A Performative Net.Action*)

Perhaps this could be integrated into the collaborative piece, Mez?

What is Jules' e-mail address? Oh never mind, I found it...

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

Bises,

Biti