Nicholas Hermann on 29 Mar 2001 18:38:55 -0000

[Nettime-bold] How does 7-11 feel about CTHEORY and Beaudrillardianism?

++

Briggs Seekins is a prominent satirist now contributing to my listserv, you can find his paltry credentials on Google.  I was saddened to hear the news about the schoolchildren making fireworks in China.  Orson Welles meant, "Everyone is the greatest director," if I read Brace correctly.  For me this idea is sort of like having school cancelled forever, quite an odd feeling, as if the weather has changed drastically but the streets are empty.

++