Heiko Recktenwald on 26 Mar 2001 23:07:58 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> apple -os x -the big brother?

> anybody has installed the os x ? - it came out march 24. you don't have
> root access to your machine in either mac extended file system or unix
> file system (supposedly the developer's version).  if you install your

Can anybody shed some more light on this ? I dont have a big mac for os x.
Well, Apple had the big dillemma that Macusers are the most ignorant users
in the world, fed by this mickey mouse os, the religion, for years, and
now....

H.