integer on 25 Mar 2001 03:29:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ INTERNET Genome Sequencing. RT.DNA.Streaming. DNA.PORT.02

                          SEQUENCING THE INTERNET GENOME

                                                    by NETOCHKA NEZVANOVA

        Sequencing the human genome:

        method 00 - government sponsored mob action hierarchical shotgun sequencing

        The idea of sequencing the entire human genome was first proposed
        in discussions at scientific meetings organized by the
        US Department of Energy and others from 1984 to 1986.

        The programme was launched in the US as a joint effort
        of the Department of Energy and the National Institutes of Health.
        In other countries, the UK Medical Research Council
        and the Wellcome Trust supported genomic research in Britain;
        the Centre d'Etude du Polymorphisme Humain and the
        French Muscular Dystrophy Association launched mapping efforts in France;
        government agencies, including the Science and Technology Agency and the
        Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture supported genomic research
        efforts in Japan; and the European Community helped to launch several
        international efforts, notably the programme to sequence the yeast genome.

        Additional participants subsequently joined the effort, notably
        in Germany and China.

        method 02 - korporat sponsored mob action whole-genome shotgun sequencing

        Subsequently Celera Genomics, has chosen to incorporate
        the whole-genome shotgun approach into its own efforts to
        sequence the human genome.

                                how boring how boring how very ultra boring.
                                  how boring how boring how very ultra boring.

             03.2001 - Netochka Nezvanova commences sequencing the Internet genome.

             how true how true how true.

        method +?

             wont you do my work +? i'll pay you handsomely ____...

                http://ggttctttat.com/depleted.uranium.internet.genome.sequencing
                http://ggttctttat.com/depleted.uranium.internet.genome.sequencing
                http://ggttctttat.com/depleted.uranium.internet.genome.sequencing

        klik hier 2 find out about our neu + improved
        realtime dna streaming protokol [>] pl!!!!!!z

        klik hier 2 find out about our neu + improved
        dna.PORT - you do not have 1 +? you MUST get 1 [>]

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

        - egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
            - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.

</cDNA> patent.applied 4|4|4+