integer on 22 Mar 2001 09:58:03 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ It's good to eat. It's good to read. It's good to write. It's good to ...

        It's good to eat
        It's good to read

        It's good to write
        It's good to cook

        It's good to talk
        It's good to ...

                        http://membank.org/biosemiotics
                               http://membank.org/biosemiotics
                                         http://membank.org/biosemiotics

nn

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

        - egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
            - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.