integer on 21 Mar 2001 20:29:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: \/\ nn kontra mikrosoft -

>i told you - in the future we will not need many artists - ten will be
>enough. those ten will occupy all media channels. it's a result of smart
>use of those new horisontal information structures ...

Should be noted that NN was not competing with artists,
rather CEOs at IBM and elsewhere.

artists

"puh"

           Dec 17 2000

           - - Netochka Nezvanova

           has been nominated for:

           Leaders of the Millennium - recognizes the achievements of women
           who have made significant contributions to the advancement of technology
           and to the advancement of women in technology related fields.