Alan Sondheim on 18 Mar 2001 21:40:00 -0000

[Nettime-bold] cannibalism: avatar doll wraithe

(perl program fed into itself through awk filter)
-

avatar doll wraithe

skews comes passes spills pisses = on to across = avatar doll wraithe
=:floods mercuries detergents ices substances waxes cuts tears breaks =:-w
= = time() ($$ ($$ 'touch = urine gas water saliva sweat detritus:$nnn[$g]
"$that, is for "You absorbed $pid "Your is my "List and:

skews comes passes spills pisses = on to across = avatar doll wraithe
=:floods mercuries detergents ices substances waxes cuts tears breaks =:-w
= = time() ($$ ($$ 'touch = urine gas water saliva sweat detritus: For
:"\n$that clotting - "Your is written, "Consider next of "\nYour should

Your clays $that clotting - "Yours is written, "Consider next of "\nYour
should is towards my conglomerates skews comes passes spills pisses = on
to across" = avatar doll wraithe

__