Moges Abebe on 14 Mar 2001 21:44:44 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Bill Bartlett's "Interplay"

  Greetings. I'm working on a section of my project about pre - web Internet
art and I need a visual description of Bartlett's 1979 work "Interplay." I
know the technology that they used and all the cities across the globe that
were involved in it but I don't know EXACTLY what it was they did and why it
is ART rather than just communication. Could someone please assist me?