ricardo dominguez on 13 Mar 2001 00:24:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Hackers: the political heroes of cyberspace + URL target for NeTstrike

> So all in all, we are faced with a new threat, much worse than
> net.art, Hacktivism becoming the latest media item of affection and
> people like THEM becoming known as leading protagonists in this
> oh so very exciting field where technology, art and politics merge...

Damn!! Now Hacktivism is dead.

p.s. i know...it always/already was...
p.p.s. i know...it was only bad idea gone wrong
p.p.p.s i know...it should never have been attempted
p.p.p.p.s i know...never mix technology, art and politics
p.p.p.p.p.s i know...i forgot something else that is very important...