Nmherman on 11 Mar 2001 00:07:10 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: madness and art, or, "Please forward to Raw Alex"

In a message dated 3/10/2001 8:34:29 AM Central Standard Time,
gashgirl@systemx.autonomous.org writes:

> has anyone seen any examples of mad.net.art?
>  (serious question)
>

>  what might it look like?
>  more-than-spam?

David Ross, director of the prestigious SFMOMA, once accused me of being mad.
 He did so in response to my jpgs at
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/SFMOMA82700.html

Eryk Salvaggio, one of the premiere powerhouses in Internet Art, said of the
same jpgs "Max Herman is a madman who should never be stopped."

You be the judge, but keep in mind TByfiled hates me and will never post any
discussion of my art to nettime.  Perhaps he thinks I'm mad too.

Best,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000