Nmherman on 9 Mar 2001 05:29:06 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Imc-minneapolis-tc digest, Vol 1 #47 - 1 msg

In a message dated 3/8/2001 11:05:04 AM Central Standard Time,
imc-minneapolis-tc-request@indymedia.org writes:

> WHAT TO BRING:
>  We need people who are willing to write press releases; to think of
faculty,
>  staff, and students who are willing and able to address these issues in a
>  decisive manner; to distribute and post flyers; and to trouble-shoot and
>  organize more generally.

I'm sure my Genius 2000 Network and I can provide all of these in great
abundance.  I know several professors at the U who will comment on these and
other issues.  I know underpaid part-time faculty at the University of
Southern Maine who are currently arguing that the priorities in education are
way out of balance.

Governors King and Ventura need to listen on this one.

Yours in Co-operation,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000