geert on 7 Mar 2001 15:40:21 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> open letter to rhizome

hey mark, long time no see, uh ?

we had such a nice chat at the business class lounge in frankfurt the other day
it's nice to relax, even though the fuckers couldn't fix a dry martini to save their lives

anyway, I will come to the benefit allright
will 127$ do ? ted gave them to me cause he wanted me to buy him that new "moderation for dummies" book and a family size bottle of breath killer, but I think his money will be better spent with you. Our ted is such a hopeless case.

well, see you in hawaii next month!

ciao

geert