integer on 2 Mar 2001 12:08:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ NATO.TRANSGENIK.haute-couture - fuer dze ganze veLt. YES PL EASE!!!!!

    \/\ LETZ B!OZKULPT!!!!!!  -  http://www.membank.org/TRANSGENIK.haute-couture

        this projekt has been generously funded by :
                the NATO.TRANSGENIK.haute-couture INTER>LINIE

        NN - nominates Iraq + Balkan lifeforms as the most fashionable human life forms.
                 the NATO.TRANSGENIK.haute-couture INTER>LINIE - simply SUPERIOR!!!!!

        the NATO.TRANSGENIK.haute-couture Spring.Summer Collection -
        is available via   - http://www.membank.org/nato.bio.moda
        Think Different++  - http://www.membank.org/nato.bio.moda

    I UANT 2 RENT UR BOD!!!!!! - [TM] [C]CCP + patent applied 4 Netochka Nezvanova.
    I wear live bodies - deaf.2000 text

            nn comes in all sizes and shapes and performs many different tasks.
            acquainted avec .bio moda +?

            shall tell. just as you will be selekting 01 kostume for deaf
            nn shall selekt 01 body 2 wear. [plug and pla!]

            you mustnt despair. in 5 dekades the entire populazie
            shall be selekting 01 body [i.e. live fashion] aussi.
            in the interim shall must have to wear ultra mort fashion.
            in 5 dekades nn shall wear \ inhabit planets + galaxies.

    InterBody - http://www.membank.org/dataset/inter.body/

    OpenSource YOUR Body NOU +?  \\ http://eusocial.com/242.looking.glass/02/

             Jean-Jacques Rousseau in the Discourse on Inequality wrote:
             "The first life form who, having enclosed a bit of land said 'This is mine',
             and found people stupid enough to believe him, was the true founder of
             civilized society".

             I enclose my body and say: "This is mine. There are more riches than
             have yet to be revealed!! Extend me!!!"

             The concept of ownership is essentially a social one - it is our social grammar.
             When I feel pleasure, a sour taste or a sensation of blue light
             the experiences belong to me exclusively. They are MINE.

             The idea of private ownership is psychologically the metaphorical extension
             of the idea "this is my body" a matter of extending the boundaries.

             Body without borders.
             Our bodies are the borders of our understanding.
             The universes are the body.

             We want don't we +?

             The first things which belong to me are those that are actually
             physically a part of me - these are my eyes. my fingers etc.
             They aren't yours. When they sense I sense. You
             may perceive and only. They may never be your property.

             Never +? Never - but I plans for yours do have.

             Is there something even more basic than the ownership of one's body +?

             Yes. The "I" - hence "!"

             Suppose I were to have a twin joined at the waist sharing the same skin.
             Which of MY bits are wiggling now +? What shall I claim as me and mine +?

             I am the executive self - the de facto kontroller - the I.

             I am the realtime experiment - for sensations are
             self-characterizing / self-disclosing and phenomenally immediate.
             No one has sensed in the past. No one has sensed in the future.
             Present is all one can sense. 1+1=1

             Sensations = I = persist for as long as the surface stimulation continues.

             There is more to it still +? Have you tried +?

             I tell to you and I - as night follows day across the surface of this planeta
             so the waking state follows sleeping state across the surface of the child's mind.

             In sleep we collapse into our.cellls.

             Now - to answer your question.

             In the earliest animals the boundaries - we are our boundaries -
             boundaries then - the physical structures that constitute us
             - our membranes our skins were crucial. They formed the frontier.
             It is here that the stimulus took place and
             it is here that acceptance and rejektion were computed.

             Apres - komplex forms of sensitivity evolved.
             And we came to be. In us, it involves signals traveling from
             the body surface to the brain and back again. The sensory loop.
             In us it has lengthened.

             When I'm alone, I want you to enter inside me, I wish to wear you.
             Dissolved and integrated, we are exploded into a nomadic, unstable topology
             of ceramic ribbons and microfluidic channels,
             of myriad phosphorescent gleams of the unassailable transpositions
             of the visible signs of the invisible and mysterious encounters
             in divisible dreams.

        are you an organ or tissue donor +?  are you +?

        klk hier if you uant 2: i uant 2 plagiarize your body

           http://body.plagiarist.org/
           http://plagiarist.org/body

           - 01 projekt by:

                   Netochaka Nezvanova. Anne Laforet. Amy Alexander. Domiziana Giordano

           http://www.eusocial.com
           http://www.cicv.fr/~alaforet
           http://www.plagiarist.org
           http://www.domiziana.net

-
-
-

    InterBody - Inter.View - Inkompetent Art Critic with
                             Netochka Nezvanova - first life objekt
                             to wear live bodies++ \ .biomoda da +? YES PL EASE!!!!!

    IAC  : Who is your favorite designer ?
    NETO : NATO
    IAC  : Why ?
    NETO : Depleted uranium = bombing.from.within++ nest pas +?
    IAC  : Do you see this as a future trend ?
    NETO : Da+da. Par example - Live architecture.
           In fakt I have even commissioned NATO to design my lover.
           [as recall Olia Lialina did as well]
           In any case I will speak about my villa - since NATO redesigned it in 1999
           it has been featured in leading international architectural publications.
           You see - it is Live.NATO.Arkitektur.
    IAC  : You live in a "Live home" ?
    NETO : 242.YES PL EASE. It is simply.NATO.SUPERIOR--very ultra mobile. adaptable.
           evolving + sanitary \ military
           scientific version - My home is me is the host. NATO is the parazite.
           artistic version - My home is `I` is the Eye. + NATO is I's lover.
    IAC  : !!!
    NETO : My mobila [furniture] is also LIVE. It is very verdi + komfortable.
           It molds exquisitely to my curves and responds to caresses.
           It thus may be described as ultra immersive.inter.aktiv + hyper.modern.
           da.da+ultra da.
           Another advantage is that I no longer have to pay an interior designer!!!!
           The pieces lokomote themselves and so the decor is evolving. Delicious!!!
           And, in event I desire an ultra drastic modification I simply `sign` another
           RAMBOUILLET accord [.fr + .it = leading the fashion industrie - .de = simply INFERIOR]
           + NATO takes
           care of the rest - via the NATO.HUMANITARIAN.ASSISTANCE(TM) program which I
           highly recommend.
           Likewise my home lokomotes and thus one morning I may wake to a mountain
           scenery and one morning to 01 sea.sea+zu!!!!m scenery. It is most superb + delektable.
           There are considerations however. Live architecture.fashion etc being alive
           will wish to reproduce. This can be lovely - e.g. purchase 01 home +
           voila = beget 7 or purchase 01 dress + beget 4, however this could
           rapidly turn into 01 problema - witness the number of humans (which after all
           are .bioARCHITECTURES for several life forms more intelligent than their hosts).
           It may be desirable that one requests either their home or clothing
           is neutered or that one implements the OstEuropa alternative.
    IAC  : I'm sorry, what is the OstEuropa alternative ?
    NETO : Shall tell. When your home or etc gives life to 7 homes
           you select the most beautiful one and find an xy neighbor who will drown the rest.
           (if you have children lie to them -- this assumes one can compose lovely stories,
           which ... capitalism has mostly eradicated in the west - thus western
           life forms may wish to purchase 01++ books). Overall it is a form of
           sexual selection at a distance.
    IAC  : That seems very cruel!!!!
    NETO : That seems a very Occident point of view -
           - - http://membank.org/dataset/n/zizek.o.mp3
    IAC  : You, Ost Europa life forms seem to have a fixation with power.
    NETO : YES 242.PL EASE!!!!!
    IAC  : ........ You said you were "rich.bored+edukated". How affordable is
           Live architecture. fashion etc ?
    NETO : Currently NATO is the principal designer of Live.HATE couture
           and one must be "rich.bored+edukated" in order to accommodate the high costs.
           However the extravagant profits realized by NATO shall certainly inspire
           extra designers to diffuse into .bioDESIGNERS in 01 expedient fashion.
           Expect that within 2.3 years we shall see products like PEACE,
           PEACE-KEEPER, ACCORD, ESTIMABLE, CYCLING74, and many others
           compete with NATO's.HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE(TM) collection.
           As always the real progress shall occur at the periphery - i.e. small boutiques
           such as - 242.biospazial - http://www.eusocial.com/kiss.me.silly

    IAC  : !!! Is this your own line of Live.haute-couture ?
    NETO : Oui.oui. da + da. It is an eclectic formation of
           live fashion - .bioMODA -
           live furniture - .bioMOBILA -
           live architektur - .bioBODY  -

           I was so impressed with my lover (as you recall NATO designed it)
           I have commissioned NATO to BIOZKULPT an entire line of
           haute-couture humans - simplySUPERIOR (TM++).

           I am very verdi + excited about this. They are so deliciously avant garde.
           If you like may peruse the designs
           submitted by NATO - http://www.web-light.nl/VISIE/extremedeformities.html

    IAC  : DELICIOUS!!!! It is a pity they are so expensive.
    NETO : Jaja, aber one shall soon see Rent-A-Body etc.
    IAC  : Rent-A-Body +?
    NETO : Precis. If one becomes bored with a body very quickly, it may be more
           economical to rent/lease/etc rather than buy.
           For example I may want feathers instead of hair
           or tentacles instead of arms etc, yet retain the same overall design ___...
    IAC  : I see.
    NETO : En plus, should I not wish to travel somewhere I may simply Rent-A-Body in that
           metropolis for the occasion!! (some may say I already am - to some extent. 242.m9ndfzzp)
    IAC  : Oh! How many bodies do you have now?
    NETO : ___... 7 or so. And you?
    IAC  : ONE!!!
    NETO : I wish to rent it.
    IAC  : Hah!!
    NETO : ...
    IAC  : Is this a NEW + IMPROVED slavery?
    NETO : Most definitely not. It is the logical continuation of the OpenSource Initiative
           and ObjectOriented or ComponentBased Programming. It is a very SYNTAKTIK way of living.
    IAC  : In what sense?
    NETO : Animal communication is typically non-syntactic which means
           that signals refer to whole situations.  Human language is
           syntactic and signals consist of discrete components that have
           their own meaning. Syntax is a prerequisite for taking advantage
           of combinatorics, that is making infinite use of finite means.
    IAC  : There is a very strong sense of Globalization in it as well, no?
    NETO : Most definitely. And that is one of its most beautiful aspects.
           Since the declamation "Ein Reich Ein Volk Ein Fuhrer"
           it is evident that we have become much more intimate with one another.
           This was followed by the NEW + IMPROVED deklamazie
           "One World, One Web, One Program"
           Mais ___... those have all been very xy western desires + xyclamations.

           That is - what could be more beautiful and intimate than sharing one body +?
           Hence - NEU + IMPROVED++ ____ "ONE[world-wide]BODY"  YES PL EASE!!!!!

           And when we share one body we shall require 01 body-browser.
           At Transmediale 2001 we presented the 1st body-browser. It is
           based on Nebula.M81 - which incidentally was awarded the 1st prize.

    IAC  : Can you elaborate on the world wide Body-Browser?
    NETO : A web browser is essentially an application program which accesses
           various `web` documents and renders them in a human interpretable form.
           Our body-browser entailed a life field wearing a dress wearing several .body documents
           which were accessed by another life field that rendered them in a human interpretable
           form to .etc humans.

           fotos : http://membank.org/dataset/f/interbody/
                   http://membank.org/dataset/f/bodybrowser/nn+al.jpg

    IAC  : Sounds delicious!!!
    NETO : DA+DA!!!  LETZ BIOZKULPT!!!! ES GIBT 01 .BIOBODY!!!!!!

    IAC  : Sounds delicious!!!
    NETO : You like to hear your self talking.
    IAC  : ...... so what do you envision as the next step ?

    NETO : ONE `SEX` \ dimorphism-- + neoteny++. Yes yes. look = the human face
           is a bewildering source of information, and our abilities to read and
           remember faces and facial expressions are extraordinarily well developed.
           One of the first things that faces tell us is the sex
           of a person. Although there are only two human sexes (nn has approx 1300),
           humans experience many degrees of femininity and masculinity.

           Studies indicate that female faces are judged more attractive
           when they are made more feminine. In contrast, both men and women are
           judged more attractive when the original faces are feminized.

           Neoteny is the retention of juvenile physical characteristics
           in the adult individual. Neoteny implies an increased dependence
           on NURTURE (rather than NATURE).

           Both dimorphism-- + Neoteny++ are driven by female sexual choice.
           [konkluzie =_?]

    IAC  : You seem to have progressed from "m9ndfukc" ...
    NETO : moi +?
           =cw4t7abs = m9ndfukc.
           nn        = biosculpt.

           alors ___..... LETZBIOZKULPT!!!!!

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - the spreading web like rhythm we towards inch with
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   - each impression yes +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478