chidos on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE ADVISE

Sir,
Greetings, I am Mr Chika Sandox,markerting executive of Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) We have a very good business which we want to involve you.
We the executives of Production,Marketing and Accounting agreed to produce excess
barrels of crude oil (Bonny Light) above OPEC Quota, which we marketed off-record, but
the problem we have now is how  to collect the proceeds of the sale which is usually paid
into an International Discount house/Finance House, because the crude oil sales of
Nigeria is paid with U.S.Dollars,and since  government executives were not allowed
by Nigeria Law to operate foreign accounts this is why we need a third party like you.
At this point in time,we have about Seventy Three Million U.S. Dollars proceed from
sales of crude oil, which was paid cash into a discount house, and we have the Voucher
payment code, all the documentary aspects have been taken care by the accounts
executive, therfore there is no risk involved, we have also agreed to give you 10%
($7.3M) as your service  charge if you work with us to collect the $73 Millon u.s.dollars
which is deposited cash with a Discount /Financial house. If you know that you can not
be able to handle this deal, please do not reply, but if you can be able to handle it,
then reply indicating your office/home or direct telephone number for advance details.
Yrs sincerely,
Mr C.Sandox (MBA)
Marketing Executive.