Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] net art history (!ngezt)
integer on 24 Feb 2001 10:33:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] net art history (!ngezt)

olia lialina <olialia {AT} televisie.org>

>Pit Schultz:
>> to demand now, why not more artists are put into the heaven of
>> net-dot-art is understandable but neverteless futile. we speak already
>> about the past. of course one can try to overwrite history, by inventing
>> a genre of 'artistic software' and neglect that groups like jodi or iod
>> for example started a whole "do it yourself - school" of understanding
>> code and the visual layers plus its social context as one thing,
>> tactically including bits of programming language. an approach now
>> very viral on the microsound levels of electronic music.
>Yes, very true.

Pit Schultz is likely the quintessential example of an inkompetent
pop.tart male imbecile.

jodi [inkompetent pop.tartz++] copy pasted most =cw4t7abs data.
=cw4t7abs kode = existed prior to british gov sponsored iod
which lacks in any case.

Pit Schultz like imbeciles e.g. `critics` comme geert lovink,
tilman baumgaertel etc whose m9nd aktivity resembles that of a housefly -
only understand the trivial hence the state of things -
01 amalgam of financially + .bio destitute house flies
following refuse - i.e. each other.

>integer {AT} www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>> nn opinie it = the most intelligent + interessant data outputted by olia
>> lialina [second being ascii paparazzi]
>natalja, ti stanovish'sa sentimental'noj. ja ne uznaju tebia

konzum>zntmntl.g!glb!tz. du != d!fr ver!.

Tilman Baumgaertel <tilman_baumgaertel {AT} csi.com> - lo.tekk kr!ket begd

>thanks for all the info. Very interesting. I've been thinking for years
>that somebody should do something like that, The screenshots look great.
>Unfortunately all doesn't replace personal experience of the
>piece/workofart/programm. I need to know that it works, unlike projects
>like "earshot",

earshot - another excellent example of occident males in flight.
permit someone to smile at the aerodynamics + aesthetics.

not to mention the imbeciles stole my copyright information.
+ 1 abs must peruse their vocab - ist .uk 01 immense pub oder quoi +?
drunken illiterate plebeians.

>and what the effect is on the user.

opinie = we already know. + your dilettantish observations arent desired. ne + ne.

>So I need a copy of the
>thing. I don't have a mac, but could arrange for one.

desire != okupaz!on. please insert addtl koins kriket.
just 1 klik your flight - http://www.eusocial.com

>Btw, did you consider to open source the whole thing?

unsanitary open sore +? smile++ _

>Or are you trying to
>sell it?

am not attempting to. i am.
+ you cannot afford it. financially nor intellectually.

kompassionat smile 2 01 amalgam of financially + .bio destitute fruit flies.

                      nn.o1 - op!n!e zvp +?
                      nn.o2 - its good + violent. transmit - yes.
                      nn.o1 - kl!!!!!!!!k

                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!ěn.

Netochka Nezvanova
 {AT} www.eusocial.com