albillo on 11 Feb 2001 20:00:30 -0000

[Nettime-bold] To: jmiddleton1@kc.rr.com 1186

Title: This Automatic Money Magnet is Incredibley Easy 8215

FREE DOW JONES INVESTMENT VIDEO!
Build the future you want, with the index you can trust!

Are you looking to protect yourself from a market correction
or to protect your overall portfolio? Invest in something people
USE EVERYDAY
and will continue to use everyday... COMMODITIES.

Don't just invest in stocks, diversify your portfolio with futures
and futures options and accomplish your investment objectives!
There has never been a better time, and the correct information
has never been more readily available! Just look at the information
you can find on the internet!

People were making money with commodities long before the internet
was even invented!
This an inexpensive alternative to "just stock"
ownership that can improve your overall portfolio by participating
in a broader worldwide market .

Can you imagine, for just one day, how people would react
worldwide if they thought could not have their first cup of
coffee or even some orange juice in the morning?
What would happen to prices?

Do you watch the news and pay attention to the signs around you?
At just a hint of a cold front, heating oil prices jump.
With just a hint of a frost in Florida or California,
orange prices jump. With just a hint of a hurricane heading
our way, plywood prices jump. Every year as vacation season
begins, gasoline prices jump.

This is the world of supply and demand...BUY LOW and SELL HIGH!
Do you remember when sugar prices went through the roof?
A lot of early investors in sugar made absolute fortunes!

Commodities are used by people in literally every country
in the world. Such things as gasoline, heating oil, coffee,
sugar, corn, wheat, soybeans, apples, oranges, fish, beef,
and pork, are some of the more well known. You've probably
even heard of the infamous Pork Bellies! Let us show you
how you can participate and profit in this lucrative market
in the the new millenium!

Examples:
1) Due to oversupplies, combined the current lack of Asian demand,
the prices of corn wheat, and soybeans are at their LOWEST
prices in 20 years!
However, with a significant drought in some major grain
growing areas and early signs of economic recovery in Asia, grain
prices could increase substantailly soon. Learn how to speculate in
the grain markets by leveraging 25,000 bushels of corn, wheat, or soybeans!

2) You can also profit NOW from today's high gas prices!
On a $5000 investment you can control over 420,000 gallons
of gasoline by using options. Just a 5 cent movement in your favor
means thousands of dollars of profit for you!

"Oil, a century old commodity, is behaving like an upstart
internet company." Wall Street Journal, April 2000

Just ask Bill Lakewoth in Florida who said...
"I clicked and made $95,000 in less than 90 days!
Boy, do I like those Oil Markets!"

We are a small independent USA firm that really does cater to our clients.
We have 25 years of experience and our results are second to none.
Learn how our clients get the best results and receive the most
professional care in the investment world today.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Get your FREE VIDEO NOW!

Just type in the following required information and we
will call you back to confirm your request!

Full Name

Required

Address

City

Required

State

Required

Country

Required

Zip Code

Phone Number

Required

Best Time To Contact You

E-Mail

Please click only once it may take up to 30 seconds.

**The Information submitted is treated as strictly confidential
and will be used for program package verification only.

*There is a significant risk of loss in all commodity trading.
Only risk capital should be used. Carefully consider your
financial position before trading.

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
Please do not use the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail
reply cannot be read! If you would like to be removed from
our mailing list, just click below and send us a remove request email.

Please click only once it may take up to 30 seconds.
[Nettime-bold] WHAT WE LEARNED FROM NAPSTER -- FORUM THURS 15 FEB 5-7 PM, BARTOSTHEATER