integer on 18 Jan 2001 14:21:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: more than tired about nettime - u lak elektr!z!t!

2

1

>it would be great to "change the mailing list in a
>web/multi/video/media/conferencing."

unruffld uatr +?
!mperzept!bl! t!ntd +?
!amzoe

>any ideas?

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

dzoze ztarz = dze fleshd 4bearz
ov dze dark h!lz. boued l!ke laborerz
+ ov m! blood.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. out ov dze uomb ov t!me
+ dze vaztnesz ov zpasz dzat u!ch = uz - h!drogen.
karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen. 16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght -
all hav!ng bkom uz kan bg!n 2 undrztnd uat
dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

- if one stood still for an elongated time
plants would be happy to provide 01 bio.embrace.
it is due 2 they are undesirous of running away.
i should like to be a human plant.

it would indikate i have the ability to survive
sans running away or running towards.
i will shed leaves in the shade because i like stepping on bugs.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. h!drogen. karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen.
16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght - all hav!ng bkom uz
bg!n 2 undrztnd uat dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

understanding any sentence involves taking the multiplicity
of the words in it and grasping them as one unity+

such an unification leads to inconsistency and contradiction.
contradictions arise - - - fact from rational thought - - -
a multiplicity which can exist as one single completed objekt
is a consistent multiplicity contradiction +

=cw4t7abs = precisely that +?

the question is phenomenal as there are select multiplicities
that cannot by their very nature exist as unities +?

such multiplicities as all rational thoughts cannot be unities
for were they to be unities they would rational thoughts be and
kontradiktions would arise +!

these kontradiktions would stem the fakt from that a rational
thought to be a komponent of itself is not intended +?

feel free 2 korekt `m!` !f u feel +!

>(not complaining about your coded speech)

uh! +?

>Schwitters made selections personally

resp!rometr!k meazurementz ov energ!e reku!rmntz 4 01 `prfr` +

>- our Merz project preserved
>individual agency control;  i.e. "Humanist" subject

precis +!

    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a house
       from start to finish  - dna

            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration
            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration

       from start to finish  - dna
    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a world

amicalement.nn.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova -
01 splendid life objekt
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

-
aprez - az laughtr g!vz ua! 2 konzum>tearz.
+ memor!ez r sk!nd al!v - ch!ldhood !z bloun
through dze ruztle ov autumn leavez +
celz [ue] reg!ztr !n un!zon dze magn!tude
ov a s!ngl !mprec!z!e.

nn. tu!rl!ng. out ov s!ght. u!th!n u.

____....