anna balint on 17 Jan 2001 11:27:08 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Vá: <nettime> Re: Code as (literary) text

Dear Mark,
the whole thing - yes, is very interesting
however I know very few Christian software writers who would care of the eschatological meaning  for each of their code-sign.
In the digital context I  would rather seek physic, metaphysic and pataphysic aspects of  open source texts in their collective character, in their syntaxe, their disposition and visual rhythm on the screen  - as probably Florian Cramer does.
bests,
Anna Balint