integer on 14 Jan 2001 08:01:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Cycling74 - digital murderers - KAPITULATE LIARS!!!!!!

From: Cycling74 victim nr alef 1 - KAPITULATE LIARS [cycling@sirius.com]

I was removed also.  I have not had a max digest in over 1 month.
hmm it would seem the benadryl phase took hold deeply with the c74
crowd.  i was added by association.  only way i can see that is my
conversation with j. eichenseer regading appreciating 'nn'
activities.  have no idea but still enjoy using max every single day
of my life.  i guess i dont qualify.
no forward please.