cristine wang on 6 Jan 2001 00:56:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] confusion? re: A.I.R. Gallery: Technically Engaged Exhibition

dear yael, tina, jennifer + keven + jenn:

i just returned into town from a ski vacation
in
colorado. opened some emails + spoke to some
people. my sincere apologies for the confusion
in
regards to the projects, etc. good luck to you
all for your opening nite on saturday! and
congratulations!

talk to you soon!
xoxo<cristine>