Bill Spornitz on 30 Dec 2000 01:38:17 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> STOP THE INANITY

What a clever ruse! For, I know, *Tom Sherman*, that you and your
words are no more than bits and bytes - semi-coherent American
Standard Code for Information Interchange generated in some
automagical siliconal alchemy, for my and only my amusement...
Pretending to be real! Ha! Little letters on my screen, and nothing
more... there's *more gravy than grave* to you, I'm sure.

But don't stop, please - I paid thousands of Canadian pesos for this
crappy half-designed abortion of a machine, and the rants and raves,
the whinging, the duck-butter shot spots on the screen are the only
thing of value I've found in it... please: more, please...

( ;-> )