Stefan Wray on 22 Dec 2000 22:55:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> "The global economy driven by informationtechnology clearly benefits the United States"

Geert et al,

Always keep this in mind.

The U.S. government, with its military and intelligence branches, is the
world's largest terrorist organization.

Never forget that.

- Stefan Wray
U.S. subject under a George W. Bush regime.
Waiting for the empire to collapse.

Main IMC site...
http://www.indymedia.org

IMC-Austin