integer on 9 Dec 2000 21:02:43 -0000

[Nettime-bold] snafu@kyuzz.org's fascism

>dear nettime moderator(s),
>
>i'd like to know why you decided to publish such a dumb and aggressive
>message like the one by the Lumpenilluminati:

nn op!n!e = snafu'z fasc!zm = "dumber" + more "aggressive" alz Lumpenilluminati

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1