integer on 29 Nov 2000 08:22:36 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ mess!

kumar mcmillan <kmcm@bigfoot.com>

>(how pleasant)
>        som replies
>
>>me to bring forward
>>
>>me to bring forward in your story
>>it is a role of scared hero
>>if he has with bare foot touched
>>some turf of territory
>
>        and what tender turf.
>        fragile yet dynamically growing\sizing\shifting\+
>        my feet knew not their steps

>>with scattered realms
>>like dying purple the wheel
>>of my single sun-down chariot
>
>i like (dying purple.   beutiful isn't it?)

shou m!

>                the french call the organsm a little death
>                une petite mort?

ou!

>                death.perhaps _rebirth?

jou!sansz

>                pleasure = stack overflow?

"woman conflates "man and homosexual: she loves men, she loves like a man,
and her desire is structured in fantasy like his."7

should greta christina, queen of norway befit the personage, she may in turn evince the spinozian rule in contemporary culture. and this is slavoj zizek's theory "you can get whatever you want but with the substance removed: coffee without caffeine, cigarettes without nicotine..." for the case, sex without penetration.

i may be a total freak, but i can and do have g-spot-type-orgasms, i.e., ejaculate, without being penetrated with anything at all. in fact i squirted when i came, i was just using my vibrator on my clit the way i usually do. for me, it's not about a spot, it's about a way of thinking and feeling about coming. the first time it happened i felt like i had to pee, and i was just about to get up and go to the bathroom when i started to think. it occured to me that i hadn't had to pee at all before i'd started playing with myself, and i remembered reading and hearing that a g-spot orgasm starts out by feeling like you have to pee. so instead of going to the bath-room, i got a towel, and went back to masturbating. but this time, when i felt like i had to pee, instead of repressing the feeling i went with it; i figured that if it turned out to be pee, no big deal, the towel would deal with being pissed on better than a lover probably would. so instead of trying to clench down the way!
!
 you do when you're holding back having to pee, i relaxed and sort of pushed forward with those muscles instead. sure enough, when i came, i squirted all over the place - and it definitely wasn't pee. i've found that it's a learned behavior. after the first time, it took a while to do it again; but it's gotten easier over time. it sometimes happens when i'm getting fucked, and sometimes when i'm not. i don't squirt every time i come, and i don't particularly want to; it's not a contest or anything. but it does feel good, it's a particularly intense feeling, and i'm glad i know how to do it. anyway, the point of the story is that i am unconvinced that squirting has fuck - all to do with finding a 'spot.' at least it doesn't for me. messily"

>>hours and hours more there was i think
>>do not remember no matter
>>et puis je t'aime
>

>mais vous rappelez .voici

>>........... it distressed me the other day when you insisted
>>so casually that i am not in love with you.
>
>it was not this.
>I was just angered by a betrayal.
>heated. (only temporary   ;   humans cool down, like engines).

uho r u +?

>now.dreams.goodnight.

nn