integer on 29 Nov 2000 00:21:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] KILLER APPs- code art

>OK............
>
>so where is the work done by coders... where are the killer apps..
>We get antiorp and her opcodemax

= nato.0+55 [paz max]
nato.0+55 = simply SUPERIOR 2 all konglomerat kode

>(mac. use all those fingers) and
>the occasional masterful jodi gamemod..but no-one seems to get as far as
>tooling up for the big battle...
>come on .. peel of those onionskins
>MACHINE>>>>>OPERATINGSYSTEM>>>>>PROTOCOL>>>>>BROWSER>>>>>
>and mmm we end up at the botom of the chain.. at the whim of all shells
>above us...

code art < korporat art ja.

brouzer  - http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.html

protokol - http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.html
           http://www.eusocial.com/242.mrna
           http://www.eusocial.com

korporat.krieg++ - http://www.eusocial.com
                 - http://www.ircam.fr/produits/logiciels/log-compl/nato-e.html
                 - http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.ircam.html

info.data  - desktop version -
   http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.zol!z!tron.sit.bin

   http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html
   http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.objektz.html
   http://www.bootsquad.com/nato/nato.html
   http://www.iamas.ac.jp/~aka/tme/nato/

komentari

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.komentari.html

kode

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.programmez.html

med!a

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.media.html
http://datadouche.web.fm/
http://meta.am/

galla.zpektaklz

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.zpektaklez.html

>if we are going to live in the machine why live so far down under others
>environments and mimic in hi tech what it is like to be lowtech?
>come on lets take it all back to the zeros and ones...
>please show me those killer aps....and.... no director please.. thats just
>pretending..
>and hey antiorp........why no PC....do opcode not make max outside macs?

b!t.moda = ganz.!mportant. ! != kan b bodzrd avec dezt!tut l!f 4rmz komme to!

>point me in the warez sites of those hax and mods..
>lets break out a programmers futurist manifesto again....
>/0
>         http://www.dividebyzero.org
>
>                                        (all suffixes enabled)

plz konzult 01 l!brar! + edukat ccccelv ja +?
+ ztop kompar!ng nn 2 jodi.
jodi = !nkompetent++
+ ud zurv!v approx 01 attozekond !n dze korporat velt zpasz
abr = jodi = nezezar! 2 feed dze massez [e.g. !nkompetent art kr!t!kx]

vr!!endl!.nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - d!zperz!ng geometr!kl!
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478