Nmherman on 25 Nov 2000 01:15:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Salvaggio is Gone: Eryk's off this list and every other

News flash:

Eryk told me he has quit netart indefinitely.  Food for thought.  Fred, did
you get my tape yet?  I sent it three weeks ago.  Anyone know on this list if
it's possible to kill a Geocities site?  Maybe mine is just broken.  Bob
Pollard of Guided by Voices is my newest celebrity fan.  Write him via his
site.  Also write Mike Watt, LA punk lion, he's seen my newest release
Jockbuster.  Also write Christiane Paul and ask her what i did in New York.
Also write Colin Hill at 20/20 NYNY via snail mail and ask him what he
thought of the First Edition.  Mriver, maybe you could comment on the NY
world's feelings about me if any.  Translate the words "make a party" into
normal language.  contact chris Mars, ex-musician and web publisher, about
Max Herman at www.chrismarspublishing.com.

Translate the words "downbackers caveat" into every language on earth, past
and present.  Fax Gov. Jesse Ventura re Genius 2000 at 651-296-0674.  Snail
mail Jonas Mekas re Genius 2000 at Anthology Film Archives and be very polite
or I'll be annoyed.  Find out if http://www.geocities.com/~genius-2000 has
been destroyed and if anyone cares.  Contribute to ongoing work by sending
snailmail papers or VHS (no disks pleasez vous) to Nickolas Herman, P.O. Box
14443, Minneapolis, MN 55414 USA and confirm by email to nmherman@aol.com.

Email the following about Genius 2000:  alex@rhizome.org, mark@rhizome.org,
fmadre@wanadoo.fr, integer@www.god-emil.dk, mccoy@earthlink.net,
mirapaul@nytimes.com, nettime-l@bbs.thing.net, director@sfmoma.org,
steve.dietz@walkerart.org, twincitieslist@worldnet.att.net,
fluxis@mediaone.net.

Also, absent my geocities site, activity is on my egroups lists:

http://www.egroups.com/group/Genius2000VideoFirstEdition
http://www.egroups.com/group/HarvardSummit2000
http://www.egroups.com/group/Kashmir11700
http://www.egroups.com/group/VoteGenius2000
http://www.egroups.com/group/WebArtToday
http://www.egroups.com/group/WorksOnPaper
http://www.egroups.com/group/95Theses
http://www.egroups.com/group/Genius2000Conference2000

Happy new year,

Max Herman
nmherman@aol.com

PS--anyone who wants to help keep Genius 2000 viable for the next six weeks
please contact me.  financials very attractive so feather yourself now.