integer on 18 Nov 2000 20:19:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] !nterbod!automata

>Hi! I just got Sorenson Broadcaster and would like to try it out, and share
>some live cellular automata video I've made.

allo

01 idea si vous voules. why dont you email me [delay in responding prev - oopz]
= kould konstrukt 01 cellular automata out of nato.0+55 operators.

shall explain in detail - mais essentially = n2+0.inter.body
[on your server - unless anyone wants to kompete - u!nk. most ekspensiv `tail` wins]
-> http://www.eusocial.com/242.mrna

responsz 2 ekxtra data pr!vatl!.

vr!!endl!.nn