Nick Moffitt on 16 Nov 2000 06:53:15 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> I'm an American And I Have a Microsoft Handgun

begin  Jeffrey Fisher quotation:
> of course, e.Colt.NET would allow you to simply license
> WindowsHG-supported hardware along an ASP model -- an HGP model,
> perhaps -- on an as-needed basis.  truly distributed firepower
> recognizing and exploiting the explosive potential of the networked
> world.

	Oh yeah, Microsoft...  Didn't they make keyboards or
something?

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future

                You are not entitled to your opinions.