Benjamin Geer on 15 Nov 2000 14:23:43 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> No Logo is a good Logo

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 01:34:57PM -0800, R.Anderson wrote:
> The real problem with No Logo isn't the look of the thing, it's
> what's inside. Anyone involved with critical thinking or cultural
> production over at least the last 20 years knows everything that's
> inside the covers.

Very few people indeed are involved in critical thinking.  As for
cultural production, I doubt that the CEOs of television networks
would agree with much of what Klein has to say.

--
Benjamin Geer
http://www.btinternet.com/~amisuk/bg