Nmherman on 11 Nov 2000 20:49:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

In a message dated 11/11/2000 9:47:16 AM Central Standard Time,
integer@www.god-emil.dk writes:

> all data = prznt deja.

That's what I'm saying too, n'est-ce pas?  I'm sick of people trying to keep
me off nettime and giving Netochka all kind of idiotic criticism.  Fuck
nettime!  Don't you fuckers know that you use the old ways?

Genius 2000 and NN are going to be confirmed in fact.  There is not enough
time in the universe to teach and activate you if you are so stubborn.

Max Herman