albert on 11 Nov 2000 16:13:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> our election has a hint of the global

Our...?? you mean the election in Utrecht, the Netherlands? ;o)

Funny, this is exactly the reason why so much countries are amused by the
way the elections are going: Americans talking like the Usa IS the world.

Not the only reason off course, but still, it's one of
the main factors subconciously.

Greetings
Albert