integer on 11 Nov 2000 11:16:53 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

SKILLA in an interview avec 01 other typed

>       The web scene has always been "hot" in Canada.
>       I think we play a big part on the web and we're seeing
>       alot of talented designers comin
>       from up NORTH. It's funny cuz designers trip when
>       they find out I'm from Canada - they think I come from the UK, US, or JAPAN...
>       and when I rep CANADA, they're like "NO WAY!!" I don't get it... haha
>

>       What do you think about Japan?
>
>       JAPAN ROCKS!! You guys get all the coolest Shit!!!
>       The coolest gadgets and clothes..not to mention, your Anime is kick Ass!!! I'm gonna
>       own me a Japanese mecha robot 500 feet tall.. just you wait.. ;D
>

>       The last question. Do you have any plans for the near future?
>
>       More kick ass Flash designs, more video work, more music work..
>       more Shift work ;D
>       I wanna do more collab-creations with other designers, I still have a lot to learn ;D

kuer! !f 01 ma!. = publ!k b!bl!otekx ava!lbl !n canada +?
zk!la lex!kon = rezemblz zk!la ueb dez!gn.

fr!endl!.nn

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  admit it. you have wanted 1 since you were 9
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478