Miroslav Visic on 30 Oct 2000 22:01:10 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Nader is important: get rid of him!

I agree that a vote for Nader means a vote for Bush - if that would make anyone feel
better. I see no reason why Nader would be just like the other two candidates. At
least he is not as corrupted by the corporate America (yet) like other two. I would
like to vote for a candidate who would sign a federal law to provide that every
working American is treated like a human being, not like a slave. Some rights to
privacy at workplace where  we spend most of our life and mandatory 6 weeks of
vacation like in Europe, should be the minimum to start with. We have some bogus
laws on sweatshops in China, etc. while at the same America is the biggest
sweat-shop on Earth.