molly hankwitz on 30 Oct 2000 14:40:10 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Al-Awda + Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation

Call for Jewish solidarity with our Palestinian sisters and brothers

JEWS SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE OCCUPATION

"...We who are Jewish must demand an end to the war on the Palestinians, a
proper respect for the UN resolutions on Israel and Palestine, a guarantee
for Palestinian self-determination, the dismantlement of the Israel-style
apartheid system, and an end to the occupation of Palestinian land. It is
not in our interests  that we continue enforcing unjust conditions that
perpetuate resistance and bloodshed. Solidarity with the Palestinian people
is also in effect -- solidarity with the Jewish people..."

Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation
jewishalliance242@hotmail.com

Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition's listserve, is a moderated
forum for any individual active in the Palestine right to return campaigns
regardless of organizational affiliation if any.  Al-Awda develops,
coordinates, supports and guides, as needed, global and local grassroots
initiatives for action related to the Palestine refugee right to return
campaigns.  Unless indicated otherwise, all statements on Al-Awda represent
the views of their authors and not necessarily those of Al-Awda or its
management who may be reached anytime at Al-Awda-SC@egroups.com. For
a blank message to Al-Awda-subscribe@egroups.com. Al-Awda's website may
viewed at http://al-awda.org.

mh:>)