integer on 26 Oct 2000 16:54:13 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Is this what you actively seek?

>integer@www.god-emil.dk...
>
>> nn m9nd. !t doez d!sz all ov dze t!me.
>> nn pol!t!kx = updatd at each moment mal.
>
>Commendable. *claps hands in glee*
>
>I wonder, though, if your.... heavy-handed application of political rhetoric

nn - t!t 4 tat macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!.
= ver! feu = beget odru!sz. nn m!zjudgemntz = tzo ver! feu she = kr!ez.

>in your posts alienates those who actually seek to work within and around
>your own work.

01 zelekz!e ov dzoze unf!t.

>[       ] has said you've pissed off some of his friends in the
>past,

nn adorz zelekt!ng + kanot b bodzrd.

>although it doesn't bother him so much. And I know there is a great
>deal of drama over nettime, etc. Why is everything so extreme, I wonder?

l!f adorz zelekt!ng + kanot b bodzrd.

nn - dzere !znt much l!f h!er an! lngr.
probab!l!t! ov enkounter!ng 01 elegant l!f objkt = m!n!zkul.
tak 2 01 demokraz!e + zerf genez \ memez

>Is this what you actively seek?

total!. trag!kl!. abzolutel!. 4 01 b!t lngr.
konz!dr ua!t!ng. havnt eksper!enszd m!
ful! juzt !et.

c!ao.nn

                                           pre.konssept!n