Nmherman on 24 Oct 2000 05:08:33 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: A PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO RHIZOME.ORG

In a message dated 10/22/2000 11:56:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
fluxis@mediaone.net writes:

> But its not so much a witch hunt, as I think you were
>  implying a bit, tongue and cheek if you will; as much as
>  a real move towards reform of a system that does not work;
>  that may in fact be detrimental to artists who follow a
>  passion rather than a commission.

It's a simple parallel to the dissolution of the Monasteries in England.  An
administrative reorganization which alters the working of state revenue.

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
Winners Online Soon
http://www.geocities.com/~genius-2000/Winners.html